Incorrect token permissions, please generate another token or fix the permissions on the existing token.

Hello,

I brought Pillar wordpress theme by element. Now try to connect envato market wordpress plugin but “Incorrect token permissions, please generate another token or fix the permissions on the existing token.” every time show me this message. Now, How can I fix that?

The Envato Market plugin won’t work for themes downloaded via Envato Elements, because they are two different platforms.

That being said, you can fix this error by generating a token with the proper permissions. Use this link, the correct permissions are selected automatically: https://build.envato.com/create-token/?default=t&purchase:download=t&purchase:list=t

2 Likes

Hello Baileyherbert,
I generate a token but "when i apply this token use this message [Incorrect token permissions, please generate another token or fix the permissions on the existing token]. what can I do now?

Same problem here. I’ve just purchased envato elements and downloaded a wordpress plugin. after installing the plugin it asks me for a token.
I’ve noe generated a token with all permissions to be sure it’s not because of missing a permission. I still get this message:
“Failed to validate license, please check if required access is granted when token created, also please check to make sure if your account already bought the item”

Another plugin I’ve downloaded now is asking for the purchase code. What should I enter there?
“CodeCanyon License: Please, enter your plugin’s CodeCanyon purchase code”

How can I register plugins from envato elements??

I’m having the same issues, have you gotten any updates?

Unfortunately not! Still waiting for an feedback from support or anyone else :-/

Hi @WebDevels05,

Unfortunately you will not be able to register plugins downloaded from Envato Elements. They should be completely functional without registering, and you can safely ignore any prompts asking you to do so. This also applies to any plugins asking you to generate and enter an API token.

Please see this Help article for more information:

Thanks!