Envato Market plugin Error - Cant sync permissions

Hi My envato market wordpress plugin gives the following error while testing the API connection.

I updated the api token many times after granting the required permission, still not working. I even re install the wordpress plugin also.

Error message is:

Incorrect token permissions, please generate another token or fix the permissions on the existing token.

Please ensure only the following permissions are enabled:

1. View and search Envato sites
  2. Download your purchased items
  3. List purchases you’ve made

Can some one help?

Thank you

It happens same for me as well, I purchased the theme today and cannot upload. Please help.

That error message only shows if you didn’t configure permissions properly. Either you’re missing a required permission, or you have an extra permission selected. The plugin will error in both cases.

Use the following link to generate the personal token. Do not change the permissions (don’t check or uncheck any of the boxes except for “I have read, understood, and agree to the Terms and Conditions”), and click Create Token.

https://build.envato.com/create-token/?default=t&purchase:download=t&purchase:list=t

I tried this. I still receive the error.

Envato, have you fixed this? I’ve also re-created this Key about 12 dozen times with just ONE checkbox (the default), to 2, to 3, to 4, to just the ones in the error…but it doesn’t matter, it doesn’t work, the error persists.

![all-permissions-enabled|690x150]

Hi,

You can get in touch with Envato Support team they would like to help you

Thanks!

Hi I have just updated my theme and I am getting an error in search_hero2.php line 201 and I am unable to rollback the update please help