Envato Market Plugin ERROR

Hi, i’m trying to register a theme through the Envato Market Plugin to get its future updates. I want to use the Single Item Token so i generated a new token for the theme and filled in the form with the Item ID as well. Unfortunately i get the error “The item cannot be downloaded”.
During the generation of the token i selected as required permissions: 1) View and search envato sites, 2) Download your purchased items and 3) List purchases you’ve made.token
Why i get this error? Can you help me ?
Thanks in advance

Hi

Envato API personal token:
You can generate Envato API personal token here . Please make sure you set required Token permissions. It may prompt you to sign into your Envato account

Before you create a new token the following 3 permissions should be selected from the list of permission available on the Token page.

1. View and search Envato sites (checked by default)
  2. Download the user’s purchased items
  3. List purchases the user has made

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Hi mgscoder, thanks for your answer but this is exacly what i did.
I frequently use the Envato Market plugin and i know how it works. After generating the code i copy and paste the token into the wordpress plugin together with the ID item of the theme but in this case i get an error and i don’t know why…

Hi

Please open Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

And while you’re at it, can you post the Item ID here? I would like to see if I can narrow down the cause. This particular section of the plugin doesn’t have proper error handling yet, which is why you’re seeing a generic message.