I would like to know why the business card I designed was rejected؟؟؟؟

I would like to know why the business card I designed was rejected؟؟؟؟

hi this is because, quality wise, u are miles away from the standards at this stage (no matter what we are considering) … and maybe also because your item is close to having no design at all inside … if u analyze honestly what u have this far is , 2 dotted lines, flat fake logos supposed to be replaced, a collection and of 4 super simple icons that look like presets as “graphic design” … so the question is this one : why would anyone buy this item the they do not even save time out of buying ? and in the same extent why would a reviewer approve this card when there is 0 commercial potential about it ? let’s face it, at this stage, indeed, it would take not over 5 minutes to someone having a decent knowledge of tools to redo this one and less than 2 for an experienced graphic designer , so why a potential buyer would by this item? they would opt for redoing and saving money rather than buying and not saving time …
the additional problem that u have is that there is simply no concept whatsoever here and what transpires from this is that u do not know how the market is working … indeed, this may look “cool” to create something that may suit all but nowadays, things are more likely to be about niches than any other thing indeed … in addition, for the idea to create something addressing all requires coherence and clearly , the color combination is definitely really not in keeping with this goal … when it comes to colors there are safe choices, complementary colors, shades of the same color of theme code colors are a way for u to offer something interesting and coherent in the end …
the fake logo is not professional enough and is not helping u … the elements should help the preview to look better, when indeed, as of now the thing looks as simple and flat as the rest of the card and is helping in no way
icons must be bringing something to the table , at this stage , icons are too flat, too simple, they bring nothing more to the design , nit to mention that they do not even pop out …
the typo is flat and dull … u are miles away fron the high requirements that people have here , u are expected to introduce variations, font combinations, touches of originality , also in an attempt to have something not looking flat and tasteless like this
not sure that this is due to the mockup and adapting the card to it, but, from where is sit the elements do not seem to be aligned well in the card
right now, there is simply no real hierarchy , just the name being placed in a strange place , taken away from the other part of the logo and a block of information otherwise, where nothing is outstanding, really readable or catching attention
this looks really strange and incoherent to have a profile icon and to have a company name right next to it rather than the name of the individual, in particular when the company name has been taken away from the logo …
misbalance due to the logo, choose something more even as a logo so that u do not face this type of problem that makes your work not professionally executed enough …

2 Likes

Thanks for your complete explanation
I will try to pay attention to all these points in the next step

this is up to u but my experience is that all people who say this end up doing the very same mistakes again the next time …

anyway , i think that u have enough clues as to know how to make the item evolve and get to the next level, so pls check the “solution” box, good work and good luck :slight_smile: