I want to use music for a webinar. Do I have the license for that, or is it considered "Broadcast" ?

I have found some music for a client to use in their webinars ( free - not video on demand.) But the legal license text states that not for use in broadcast - Envato definition of broadcast – " Broadcast
(a) Traditional television or radio broadcast (e.g. terrestrial, cable or satellite TV, broadcast radio); or (b) Mobile or online substitutes for traditional television or radio broadcast (e.g. mobile TV, IPTV (streaming TV or video-on-demand), streaming radio). "

I don’t want to use it if it is not licensed - but I’m not sure. Can somebody clear this for me ?

Unless you’re planning to broadcast your webinar on a TV channel (or online substitute), you are fine. However you will need a license for each webinars.

1 Like

Thank you !
The music is used for a graphics intro for the webinars it is an end product -
How do I get a license for each webinar ?

If the intro is always strictly the same then it can count as the end-product, but any slight change (such as voice over or different titles,…) would make it a different end-product and would require a new license. You would thus need to register each use in Elements, or buy as many licenses as required on Audiojungle.