I’ve got two tracks approved but still no sales :(

Hello everyone!
Guys, I need your professional advice. My two tracks were approved two months ago but I still haven’t had a single sale… What am I doing wrong? What should I do?

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Now many have problems with sales. Besides, you essentially only have one track that can sell. The Christmas track had to be written in November. In January, it no longer made sense to download it. Write more tracks if you want to have sales.

1 Like

Aside from uploading more content, which would be my first recommendation, the best thing you can probably do right now is to rename your Christmas song. The odds of anybody even clicking on it in February are very low, and as there’s nothing specific that makes it ‘Christmassy’, it wouldn’t hurt to choose a name that people might be more likely to click on. Maybe ‘Spring Pop Corporate’?

1 Like

It took me about two months and 8 uploads to get my first sale, granted I only do sound FX not music but I imagine since the music market is even more flooded it takes just as much time and consistency to sell anything if not more. My best advice is to keep building your portfolio and just don’t lose motivation, growth here seems to happen exponentially even though always some months will be significantly worse than others.

1 Like