I need your help. No sales.

I already wrote here. But nothing helped.
I am writing again in the hope that something will change.
No sales.
I don’t know what to do …
Advise something who knows. It turns out that in vain I keep my work here.
[link removed]

2 Likes

You have pretty cool stuff in your portfolio, but it is probably not something people are looking for right now. I guess your best bet is to look at popular items list and try to create something with more commercial appeal.

1 Like

Did you too notice sudden sales drop from March 25? Soon ill post my discoveries regarding this issue

1 Like

Whole april is sales drop constantly, it has nothing to do with items, portfolio and similar but with some other things which only Envato knows why is that…

2 Likes

Thank You.

1 Like

A year ago something was on sale here. But now … Nothing.
I cut prices as best I could. It does not help …
I think that many people do it. Here the site administration has to do something.
Maybe in other areas such as software, something is being sold. But it is weak here …
Show me an example on the chart where it sells well … And I will draw conclusions …
Thank You…

1 Like

hi this is no secret that sales dropped dramatically ever since the covid situation started , for me the drop was about 67% and if there is a slight improvement, for a while, sales and gains are miles away from pre covid ones

2 Likes

to be honest , after having a look at your portfolio , i am not sure that here is the most profitable marketplace that u could find … i believe that some other platforms would probably more in keeping with your items and style, unless u are able to manage to be part of elements, which may change things greatly … i would like also to remind of something that is worth the drive noting indeed, here, unless u post on regular basis as great quality items as possible - quality is definitely not a problem for u … - u are very unlikely to optimize the sales u could possibly make, having new items will generate some exposure somewhat and make u get more visible for your target , so dedicating as much time to create more things and posting often is not an option and will help u lot to get more sales and gains

2 Likes

My opinion is that your portfolio is a bit scattered and there’s no consistency. Customers don’t just buy one thing and never come back, they buy something they need and come back for more.
Analyze your sales balanslava - Portfolio | GraphicRiver No.2 is interesting and can be your guide for the next item. That will surely sell.

1 Like

I do believe that sudden drop is more the technical issue. Submit ticket button has gone from support page, so if customer experiences any troubles, there is no way to find it out, they just leave. Now i bet that sales feel drop from March 25. Check TrustPilot, since 25th mostly1* red stars.

1 Like