How to make sales increase?

Hello everyone. I want to ask one question as a moderator and not only. Why isn’t I selling anything? Is it sales that have dropped or am I doing something wrong? Please see my profile and tell me what to do. Thank you in advance.

Your illustrations looks very cool. But unfortunately vectors category is extremely crowded. Try to uplaod in different categories like logo, tshirt design, flyers, mock-ups…

The designs are good but have extremely niche relevance and appeal, let alone being in a crowded category

[quote=“charlie4282, post:3, topic:360645, full:true”]
The designs are good but have extremely niche relevance and appeal, let alone being in a crowded category
[/quote]Thanks a lot

It’s being 5 days now without any sales… I feel something is happening badly

hi to answer your question, yes indeed, sales dropped very dramatically ever since the covid situation emerged, i can witness as , personally my sales are abut 33% of what they used to be for several months before the covid erupted … but if u wanna know i feel, i believe that this is not the only reason for your sales to be very low like that when your illustrations are cool. Most of the guys do not necessarily understand just this but nowadays, we just can’t simply create , post items, have them accepted and wait for sales to come in the process … nowadays , u have to spend at least half t0he time that u dedicate to this marketplace to advertising your items in as many ways as u can possibly do … not to mention that 205 items or so for a guy who is a seller for 7 years is simply not enough. Nowadays u have to post often and get as many things accepted as possible in hope that u will get good exposure and increase your ptentiality of selling indeed