Lack of sales

First, welcome, I complain a lot because of the lack of sales, what do I do to increase sales, I have not sold for months what did, I hope you help and provide me with only one sold, never changed No. 25, I wish you all the best with my greetings, that My Profile

“The rules have changed. There’s a fine line between right and wrong.”

Back when I started, it was quality that determined your sales, now it seems that quanitinty trumps quality.

4 Likes

Thank you, what are the ways to increase my sales friend ?

Well unfortunately there’s no real answer for that, because we’re all looking for the answer. I can give you some tips that could help a little bit, but there doesn’t seems to be an solid formula on how to get good sales.

Whenever I post an item, I do a modest advertising push on social media and sites like DeviantArt, just to try and get as many people as possible to know it exists, otherwise you’re just leaving it to chance that someone will happen to see your item while scrolling though a list of items similar to yours.

Another thing is that I’ve found many other websites posting my work in articles, which most of the time they link back to my item page, which definitely helps in free advertising.

Basically, make good eye catching items and make sure lots of people see it through different outlets.

2 Likes

Woo, Thank You So Much My Friend

no the answer is not the right one lol there are many ways too boost sales and an effective answer which should work normally for all people …

1- producing quality and original items
2- posting on regular basis and having items approved …
3- making sure to get noticed in a positive way
4- promoting intensively as much as possible
(dribbble, deviant art, pinterest, etc …)
5- using social networks and real life networks
6- having a personal website

1 Like

You pretty much just repeated everything I said.

i do not think so lol as u said the opposit of what u personally said too lol kidding lol the conclusion u drew is that this is hard to tell how to boost saleswomen we know exactly how to do …

Thank you my friends

1 Like

How to create my own website ?? Please

Thank you, but do not quarrel, all of you are grateful .OK

1 Like

u have many possibilities , depending on your financial means and personal skills… if u have a need i can give u the address of a friend who can do this for u , or u can buy a template here if u not a total beginner for web things

1 Like

lol we are not quarreling lol at least as for me i am sure i am not lol i think we get along rather well with @XioxGraphix, he is very helpful for the community like almost no other , like him, like @mgscoderand a very few other guys …

1 Like

Look at some of the designs of the designers on the site and know what designs are most sales and making such designs … Your designs may be good but like your business is for companies and most companies commission a person or office to do these works because these works may vary from one company to another. The sushi that is taken by the general public is the most requested such as the menu of restaurant meals and cv to eti…

Ooredoo-Studio

June 5

First, welcome, I complain a lot because of the lack of sales, what do I do to increase sales, I have not sold for months what did, I hope you help and provide me with only one sold, never changed No. 25, I wish you all the best with my greetings, that My Profile

GraphicRiver

Ooredoo-Studio - Portfolio | GraphicRiver

Browse premium design templates and stock graphics for logos, fonts, print design, web design, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom, icons, business cards, and more.

Oh haha, don’t worry. @n2n44 and I disagree about some things, but I have no ill will against them. They’re very helpful and knowledgeable in the community.

2 Likes

ok

LOL as if sales were only depending on quality lol just in case you are not aware of this, good search engine positioning, ability to run full time and intensive advertising of products can change it all and can even turn a “bad design” into a good seller and ,besides, sorry to say just this, but some buyers cannot identify what good or worked out jobs are all about … and some buy because there are big sales already … i mean among other possible phenomenons …

1 Like

Might be worth diversifying your portfolio as well. Maybe some flyers, business cards, business stationary etc. And to save you time and have a better chance of sales, you could use the existing style/design of your best sellers when creating them.

1 Like

Thank You So Much

Thank You