I need support for the payout and I can't find an email or a ticket system.

Hi everyone. I’ve been away from my account for sometime and now on this months payment I just realized that for some reason my paypal email is wrong and ending on … paypal.com. Something I never changed. I have now changed it to the correct one but meanwhite I got the payment processed email from envato and no money on my paypal account. I’m tired of trying to find a way to communicate with envato to cancel the payout and there is nothing. Any suggestions?

Hi

Please open Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Hi! Did you transfer the money to the wrong PayPal account? As rightly said above, write in support of Envato, and also immediately in support of PayPal (to avoid losing money).

Thanks guys. It was to the wrong paypal account but that account doesen’t even exist so there is no way the money is there. Thank you again!

Go to help line and contact with one of the admins here. They can help you out. You can also send them emails that are listed on this website to make sure they see what you are facing. I hope one of the moderators sees your comment and solve the issue.

Thank you! I’m already in contact with support.