Wrong PayPal email address

Hi,
I receive payments normally with Payoneer but in this month I have some issues with Payoneer. I have requested envato support to unlink my Payoneer payout method and they did.
Later, I have added an invalid PayPal email address by mistake. Now it’s showing my next payout will be made in that email by PayPal. Since, there is no PayPal account linked to this email I’m afraid about what’s going to happen next. I’ve more than $50 in my account as this is the minimum amount to withdraw by PayPal.
Now I want cancel this payout and remove this PayPal account. But don’t see any option to cancel and remove payout method.
What can I do next?

If there is not a PayPal account linked to the email, PayPal will send an email to that address with a link to claim the money on an existing or new account.

Once payouts are calculated at the end of the month, there’s no way to change the pending payment yourself. You’ll need to contact support again.

Can support help me to cancel this payout? I have no existing PayPal and my country ( Bangladesh) isn’t supported by PayPal :sob:

They should definitely be able to help you, but I’ve never run into this issue, so I’m not sure how the process would go.

If the email address is not taken ( e.g gmail, etc ) just register the email address and add it into your PayPal account. Once you receive the payment, remove the email address from your PP and update the Envato details

Change PayPal email address via Settings.