I Need Best PC Config – for Cinema 4D and After Effects

Hi Guys, I want to buy a new system for Cinema 4D and After Effects for the faster performance and faster Rendering
Can you Suggest some best PC Configuration?
Thanks in advance…

depends of your money.

best could cost 50.000$ or more :slight_smile:

Thanks for your Reply…No i can Spend upto 1000$

For after effects you need a lot of ram and a decent cpu.

for Cinema 4D I’m not sure if the renderer uses the GPU, if yes you should need a decent GPU, too = very good performance in both programs is impossible for the money.

What program do you use more?

After Effects and Cinema 4D some times i will use Adobe Encore,Photoshop and Illustrator…

Creattive said

for Cinema 4D I’m not sure if the renderer uses the GPU, if yes you should need a decent GPU, too = very good performance in both programs is impossible for the money.

C4D is like ae, use CPU for final render and GPU for fast viewport and preview. All components are important and should be balanced.

Can you Please send yours pc configurations…?

doru said
Creattive said

C4D is like ae, use CPU for final render and GPU for fast viewport and preview. All components are important and should be balanced.

afaik AE makes almost no use of the GPU unless you have a plugin that makes use of it. The ram-preview is calculated by the cpu, and the opengl fast-preview should be off as it is slower than adaptive resolution. I don’t know about Adobe CC, but at least in CS6 I can work on my laptop without proper GPU as fast as the CPU can handle it.

edit/ raytrace renderer in CS6 is gpu, of course

ah yes, off course :slight_smile: I have disabled the OpenGL in AE (mighty crash every five minutes) myself but theoretically should work like this :smiley:

You should go with an intel i5 or i7 CPU, preferably combatible with 1155 socket to gain some money. A motherboard with SATA 3 support and an SSD drive.
And 16 or 32GB of Ram.
These will be a serious upgrade but the budget does not allow an investment to a graphics card. I would use an old one and i would replace it later.

Case: Cooler Master Silencio 650 (Very silent)

Motherboard: Asus Z87-A, Socket 1150

Processor: Intel® CoreTM i7-4770K, 3.50GHz, Haswell, Socket 1150, Box

Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2

Power supply: Enermax Revolution87+ 750W, ATX12V v2.3, ERV750AWT-G (one of the best and very silent)

Memory: Kit Dual Channel Kingston 16GB (2 x 8192MB), DDR3, 1600MHz

Primary Hard Drive: SSD Kingston HyperX 3K 2.5, 120GB, SATA 3

Secondary Hard Drive: HDD WD Blue, 1TB, 64MB, 7200rpm, SATA 3

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 770 Lightning

This is my configuration and is working great. I recommended you. But if you want to save more money you can do this from Enermax Revolution87+ 750W, ATX12V v2.3, ERV750AWT-G or Cooler Master Silencio 650 if you don’t interests you the silence very much. And from the MSI GeForce GTX 770 Lightning also you can get GTX 760 and get more cheap. For other information please tell me. I didn’t send you link with this components because i don’t know from where you buy it.

Buy any comp but make sure u don’t by K5000 card as it’s expensive and really bad card as in my office we bought the PC which costs more than $10000 but with this card it’s just the waste of money

cloud9communication said

Buy any comp but make sure u don’t by K5000 card as it’s expensive and really bad card as in my office we bought the PC which costs more than $10000 but with this card it’s just the waste of money

as that card alone costs more than twice of his budget for a whole pc, I don’t think he will run into that problem :slight_smile:

It`s simple. Get an SSD hard drive if you want on click response.

If you want better rendition get a good nvidia card (with many cuda cores , preferably gtx 780) or just make sure it supports cuda.

If you want to be able to have lots of info and big and many files in your projects without lag , its simple, get at least 32gb ram in your system and youre all set up.

Of course, the more processors you have the better it is making the i7 a decent choices :slight_smile:

P.S - I dont know how these people come up with these random numbers (of course it is possible to spend that much but its insane , the ratio - price performance doensn`t make sense at all).

You will spend the most $ 2 - 3k to get a crazy fast beast !