I just had 7 sales reversals...in a row

I have never had that problem, I hope Envato will pay attention to it.
A very unpleasant situation, it might be a Scam?
I think the refund should take place with the consent of the buyer and the seller.

4 Likes

I fully support the view! At the same time to connect to the Envato team for consideration and resolution of such disputes!

2 Likes

When buyer do refund track, license and original track without watermark remain with him and this is most important problem, I think. 11 sale reversal it very strange and very questionably. And this is very very unpleasant situation, which is worth paying attention to…

4 Likes

Unpleasant situation! Reversal period shall not exceed 2 or 4 weeks and seems like they learned the difference between “reversal” and “refund”.

3 Likes

I had “sale reversal”, but my music continue to use on YouTube.Envato powerlessly

3 Likes

I fully support, I hope Envato team will solve this problem!

2 Likes

Very bad news((( I hope Envato will solve this problem…

5 Likes

What is reversal in actual fact? Is that a payment error or something else?
Apart from reversal there’s also refound, but it’s clear enough.

How can music be refounded? There’re no any code mistakes and the buyer gets the accurate copy of what is contained in a preview. I hope, Envato team is going to explain us what it is and what we should do in that case.

6 Likes

What’s the point of downloadable preview files then? You try it,and if everything is ok you buy it,end of story… Refund on audiojungle only makes sense if you get something different than it was presented in preview file, and I didn’t hear about such case yet… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi all, had a similar situation on 17 September. Will not mention the client’s name, I would say that a company from New Zealand. This happens more often, so easy to get track with the license and to make the abolition of the operations in the bank …

1 Like

I’m completely agree. It’s so horrible! I understand if a one refund, but so many.
I think it’s done on purpose!
Someone got files without watermark, all protection loses its meaning.
Why the author got refund button, if it can not control the process?

2 Likes

Envato needs to improve the system of refunds. I think it is a very important issue on Audiojungle. It is not normally!

2 Likes

I think envato need to cancel refund option. Why authors must suffering? It’s so unfair :(((

1 Like

as I posted on another thread, I had two licenses purchased and quickly reversed yesterday

1 Like

Totally support! It’s unacceptable.

1 Like

Also I agree reviewers sometimes miss the music without watermarks( surely this must be something to do!!! I think Envato decides this problem )))

2 Likes

The refund thing is such a nonsense, as others mentioned, what’s the point when the item stays with the buyer? It’s not like they can pack it in the envelope and send it back to you. I don’t see the way this could actually work, because the preview files are not there with no reason.

3 Likes

the problem is not evanto the problem is that stupid paypal with their option that allow everyone to contest a purchase made with their paypal account.

Today I just found a sale reversal for one of my tracks. Russian buyer just made moneyback two months after purchase. So, the buyer returned money back, but he has my track and he has a license for copyright clearing… Buyers on audiojungle have a preview file and moneyback for music is absolutely nonsense. I think that there should be a period of time, maybe two weeks, during which buyer can make moneyback from author’s savings. But at the expiration of this period, the responsibility for the return must be passed on to envato.
Interesting thing. Buyer and the person who made a refund have different names. Today another Russian buyer with similar randomly generated name has bought a track. And i think, he will also make a sale reversal in a few months.

2 Likes

Bad news dude! I agree with @SummerLoops on this topic , 1 month should be maximum deadline for ‘‘sale reversal’’…