14 sales reversal in a week?

Hello,

This week, I experienced 14 sales reversals on my seller account. 7 on Monday, May 13, and 7 today (Wednesday, May 15).

1 or 2 sales reversal in 3 months is okay, but 14 in just a week? :joy: :joy:

On Monday, the statements indicated that the reversals were from one person in the US, and today, from one person in Malaysia. What do you think, guys? I suspect this might be intentional, possibly by someone using a VPN, a fake identity, and a fake credit card (is that even possible?).

Doesn’t a sales reversal mean that the person got our files but the money was returned to them?

Do you have any suggestions on this? Should I contact support or just let it go?

Thanks.

Hi,

sale reversal really Bad Luck! Actually it has done because of unauthorized purchase (Envato has not received the money for the item). A sales reversal occurs when a purchase is reversed by the payment provider (eg. payment gateway or bank) through either a credit card or Paypal account. Reversals are enforced by the payment provider and actioned in accordance with their policies.

What happens when a Sales Reversal occurs

When a reversal occurs, Envato will:

• Immediately disable the Envato account from which the purchase was made;
  • Remove the item from the customer’s Downloads page;
  • Invalidate the purchase code for the item.

Thanks

Your items are probably on the “WA-REZ” now. Can you please share one of the invoices ( name/address ) that has been charge-back from the buyer? I’m pretty sure it’s the same person.

I had this issue 3 weeks ago and I figure it out some solutions. DM/PM for the details, it may work-out for you as well