5 sale reversal in 3 days

Hey envato i am really disappointed that is the last 3 days i have lost sales. I keep getting reversed sale. Is there any explanation why this is happening

All this files have been downloaded, this is very demoralizing to me

Hi,

A sales reversal occurs when a purchase is reversed by the payment provider (eg. payment gateway or bank) through either a credit card or Paypal account. Reversals are enforced by the payment provider and actioned in accordance with their policies. As an author, your statement will be updated to reflect the reversed transaction.
Sales-Reversal:

Thanks

Am fully aware of this, but when it occurs 5 times in 3 days that is not a coincidence.

1 Like

How can people buy, download then sale reversal, that aint cool

sale reversal really Bad Luck! Actually it has done because of unauthorized purchase (Envato has not received the money for the item). you can read this Envato Announcements from @matthewcoxy for more information:

Yea it’s really unfortunate. Yesterday I had a new item accepted and it’s first two sales became my first 2 sale reversals after 9+ years.

Another issue here is how do we now handle customers that have downloaded files before reversal, cause this is one of the ways items get nulled

it is really difficult to handle such type of fraud customer. As we know for sale reversal envato suspend those fraud customer account and they will not be able to use their account to download anything from enavto market. But always I would like to keep item uptodate to make compatible with latest technology/tools/cms/mvc/framework.

1 Like