I have envato elements, wordpress plugins licenses are not activating

downloaded a wordpress plugin “Epic News” when I try to activate it says I don’t have a license.

What can I do?

Hi

Envato purchase code is the key of License. So for getting the license key Customer should to collect their purchase code

If you hace still problem with activate the license then the best way to get the support is Contact your purchased Item Author and let them know.

Thanks

When I install the plugin this is what I get, there is no other steps and it doesn’t show up in code canyon because they’re not linked

Envato API personal token:
You can generate Envato API personal token here . It may prompt you to sign into your Envato account

Also please read plugin documentation.

Yes I have done all of that and still nothing, I got this plugin from Envato Elements and still doesn’t work contacted all the support teams and waiting to hear back but this is ridiculous the seperation that is envato and elements.

What other choice do i have to make this work?

The instructions provided by @mgscoder above apply only to purchases directly from CodeCanyon. You cannot activate plugins downloaded from Envato Elements.

Elements does not allocate purchase codes for your downloads. The plugin should still be usable without activation – if you cannot get past the activation screen, look for an option to skip it. If you cannot get around it, then open an Elements Help Ticket and let them know as this is not allowed.

I’m tagging in the author, @jegtheme, in case they would like to provide any information here.

Thanks!

4 Likes

ok thank you, I have looked around but haven’t found any option to skip this. and already contacted support

1 Like

for elements just ignore the plugin license activation process and the plugin should work without license activation. Thanks

Doesn’t work as there is no skip and even activiting without any license in it doesn’t work

1 Like

Hi,

The plugin should work fine with or without activating the plugin license.

But if you want to activate the license and get the premium support, you need to purchase the plugin from CodeCanyon.

Thank you

Hi,

I understand, but the plugin doesn’t work at all with my site. I’m using elementor and when the plugin is activated. everything else doesn’t work these are the images.

1 Like