I feel cheated

Beware, some content is not updated and people buy templates that do not work afterwards and this is misleading. Nobody gives you back the money.

Unfortunately as buyers we all agree to T&Cs that explain that envato cannot guarantee lifespans of items (because they don’t own the item).

While it would depend on the item and what the issue is - have you tried reaching out to the author to see if they plan to update the item or could help?

hi are u sure that they do not work? or are u having special conditions that lead u not to be able to make it run … as for me i think this is the second option as, otherwise, i guess that the concerned items would not have been approved for being on sale …

Fault 1. Description of the project compatible with CS6. The author replies that the description is not updated and is not valid for the version. I acquired it and it does not work for me.

Bug 2. The project contains 4 expression errors. They are graphic and you can not customize the bars. A name changed, moved or deleted? Has not been written well? It is the author’s fault and I can not solve it.

Nobody answers my requests, that’s why I think it’s a scam.

If it says CS6 compatible but it’s not (esp. if you have comments from the author - screenshot it) then envato will refund you https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821460-Can-I-Get-A-Refund-

After 4 emails of request, nobody has contacted to indicate the refund …

When did you submit it?