How to Join two after effects projects and how to export two project in one file

How to Join two after effects projects and how to export two project in one file.

You can use Import file.

-Yeremia

But how to export two project files in one file in avi format!

If you want to export your 2 project file in one file, u must make another composition to fit with the duration of your project and put two project in one composition.

Example : if one project is 1 minute duration and than another project have 2 minute duration, u must make another composition with 3 minute duration and put your 2 project final in that composition.

-Yeremia

Render both animations separately and then import them into new comp,adjust them into timeline and render.

How to put the 2 project file in that composition.

Select two final project and drag to new composition.

-Yeremia

Drag them in that new comp…

Wlado said

Drag them in that new comp…

Double layer is formed while Dragging the project file to that composition!

Thank’s now work’s

What is the best video quality to export!

QuickTime Photo JPG 90%

yeremia said

QuickTime Photo JPG 90%

Where to find this!

shyamalborsaikia said
yeremia said

QuickTime Photo JPG 90%

Where to find this!

Add your Composition to render queue and change render setting Full, select output module and change format with QuickTime Movie go to format option and select Photo-JPEG with quality 90%.

yeremia said
shyamalborsaikia said
yeremia said

QuickTime Photo JPG 90%

Where to find this!

Add your Composition to render queue and change render setting Full, select output module and change format with QuickTime Movie go to format option and select Photo-JPEG with quality 90%.

But that’s not the best quality. That’s not even close to best quality (photo-jpeg)

EFEKT_Studio said

But that’s not the best quality. That’s not even close to best quality (photo-jpeg)

Please suggest me a Best Quality!

shyamalborsaikia said
EFEKT_Studio said

Please suggest me a Best Quality!

If you go to render settings, then choose format QuickTime Movie and Format options, choose compression type “Animation”. You can move the slider from best to 94 or so, and you will have the best possible quality.

i think best-best is uncompressed avi? but mov works great, or png series

graphic4444 said

i think best-best is uncompressed avi? but mov works great, or png series

uncompressed is ofcourse the best quality, but no need for that. And I prefer mov.

Best is a relative term. It depends if you mean best for desktop playback or the objective best color and detail reproduction there is… Best can mean optimal too.

But if you want best quality as in best color reproduction and highest fidelity to the original, then render to a tiff sequence using 16bit or 32 bit mode. This will produce files that are not only lossless, but that have a color depth of 16 bit. (unlike a Quicktime movie with a bit depth of 8 max). This is not usually necessary, but if you are dealing with very smooth digitally generated gradients, then it can make the difference between banding and no banding.

Note that on most screens it’s hard to even perceive the advantages offered by 16bit as most screens work at a bit depth of 8 bit.

I haven’t actually checked the following too thoroughly, but if you render to a dpx sequence using 32 bit, you quite possibly get an image with a color depth of 32 bit.

Apart from that, Shyamalborsaika, it sounds like you could do with some beginner tutorials. Have you checked out ae.tutsplus.com and videocopilot.net?