How to be refund ?

Hello, I bought a theme that doesn’t work at all. And I can read on comments that I’m not the only one. So I ask, twice, a refund, but I don’t understand, I’m not sure what I did, I can’t find it on “refund” button on admin. How can I do? The support doesn’t respond at all since weeks !
Thank you

The theme : https://themeforest.net/item/pn-portfolio-agency-wordpress-theme/11811769

Hi, please check out this article:

Thank you, but I already ask author, already read this page, and don’t know how to do faster to have an answer. The author doesn’t respond since 2 months !

If you’ve already filled the refund form and haven’t heard from the author, you can dispute the refund with Envato. Just check out your refund under Refunds in your dashboard and you will see the option to dispute it there.

Yes, thank you, but as I said, in the refunds there is nothing, no archive, either open request or close request. When I go to request a refund page, I have all my purchased since the biginning, but not this one ! So I click on “need to find an older purchase?” and I write the purchased code on my own and the forms is displaying “Specified purchase already has a refund request open.” So There is a bug with that, it’s really difficult to find a way…

Try to contact Envato Help then and make sure to explain them your problem in detail:

I’m waiting since months now ! What is hapenning ? When I will be refund ?

Have you started a dispute or contacted a Envato Help?

Hi, You can check status of closed requests. Please check screenshot.

Hi @SPRUKO, yes it is a bug. I have already checked and same from my side. you can open a help ticket and let the support team know. they will assign it to engineering team.

1 Like