How do you contact Envato

How do I contact Envato to raise a complaint and request a refund. I have had an issue with a purchase from Magnatech through the Envato Themeforest website. Just recently purchased it. Have purchased numerous thems over the years.

Anyway the software author has not replied to either of the messages sent and there is nowhere on the stupid Envato site that I can find to phone or even email them.

If I can’t contact them and can’t get a reply from the author then I have no option but to get the credit card company to reverse the payment as at the moment the software is not “fit for purpose”

Hi

If you are eligable to get a refund then you can request for refund. Can I Get A Refund is an explantion of the refund policy, requirements, process and a button linking to the refund request form.

If you like you can open Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

what mgscoder said, but just to note… I’d advise against reversing the payment, as it’s standard procedure for Envato to lock your account until the issue is resolved.

3 Likes