How do I raise a refund dispute

I have requested a refund for a purchase and the developer is refusing. I can not figure out how to raise a dispute

Please open a Help ticket and describe your situation. They will be happy to help.

Thanks!

The link you provided takes me to the “Request a Refund” page which I have already done. I keep hearing these terms like “raise a dispute” or “Help Ticket” but no where do I see anything that allows me to do any of that.

Need a refund. Dispute option NOT available.

Is that a joke? I keep seeing this response to others but I don’t know what it means or how it is supposed to help…

The page I linked is in fact a page to open a support ticket. You may need to scroll down past the “open a refund request” banner.

Have you been to that page?
Please tell me where on that page it says anything like “raise a dispute” or “Help Ticket”

Okay so I’ve [“Submitted a request” - “For Something I’ve Purchased”] which were to only options available that even vaguely resembled “Raise A Dispute” or “Open A Help Ticket”. So much for transparent and smooth experience, it would be nice if we could use consistent terminology here. I’ve wasted so much time with this already it’s hardly worth the refund, but maybe that’s the whole idea??? Now lets see what happens…

A post was split to a new topic: Envato Elements refund request