How do I introduce my portfolio to a large audience?

Hello friends, I’m new member and need some advice. How do I introduce my portfolio to a large audience?

Hi @jambulato and welcome!
In general, it’s a good idea to showcase your items in other places outside of the Envato Marketplaces. I don’t mean sell them elsewhere, but rather show them off and link back to your item on Envato.

In your case being on VideoHive, you should have a Youtube channel that posts the video previews of your item, then link to your item in the description. You could even make some additional content that brings people to your channel and builds interest in your items.

There is the option of paid advertising on places like Google, Facebook, and even some websites such as DeviantArt and Artstation, however, I would personally not go this route unless you have a truly remarkable item and a decent budget for paid ads.

You can also get involved with communities, like the Envato Forums here, and build a network of like-minded people. You can’t advertise your items here, but just being involved and having a good personal reputation can help your items get some additional traffic.

Make amazing items! Make stuff that people want to look at and maybe even share. For example, most people aren’t going to be all that interested in the standard stuff that everyone does, but they may be more interested in original ideas and super high-quality stuff that stands above all the others.

There’s no standard way to get your portfolio seen by the masses. It can vary a lot depending on what you do, but hopefully some of these things will help give you an idea of what you can do.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the comprehensive answer, I will definitely take note, good luck