How did Envato Elements Affect Your Sales?

Yeah that is my question, how did it affect your sales?

Didn’t exactly affect mine, but to me it seems as if AJ turned in to some crappy market rather than a good Solid Platform it used to be.

1 Like

There’s no way to know for sure if elements caused it, but my sales dropped at about 60% (yes, that’s sixty! ). But it’s probably a combination of several factors.

Anyway, I do agree with you that AJ isn’t what is was before. I don’t like most of the changes that happened over the last few years, and I don’t like the direction Envato is going. I especially dislike the banner for elements that pops up everywhere on our portfolios… So yeah, not much good left in my opinion…

11 Likes

The banner basically drops your sales.

2 Likes

One of the worst things on Envato right now is that they completely ignore the author community. What’s the point of having a community, if you’re not listening to what they’re saying ?

9 Likes

It killed my sales!

2 Likes

Seems to me it might have killed AJ as a whole.

2 Likes

Although there are also few other factors in my case, I see that new tracks have bigger and bigger problems with gaining sales.

3 Likes

This year my sales have decreased, and this is definitely fact! I cannot say with 100% probability that only the Elements are to blame, but I am sure that Elements also ate some of my sales.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Swiss Toni rules.

1 Like

I have never seen this series, but if the humour matches his look I guess it can’t go wrong!

2 Likes

10 Likes

A noticeable decline in sales, 40 - 50%! until 2018 there was constant growth, 2018 was stable, + -. 2019 attendance and sales crawled down. The elements that advertise in our portfolio, and steal our sales, catastrophic dumping, $ 5 tracks, and the terrible clutter of runoff, make it impossible for the authors to work and develop. But what can we, who hears us?

5 Likes

Easy I stopped composing for AJ :sunglasses::joy:

2 Likes

My sales are decreasing day by day for this Element. This is you can say “One Country - Two Constitutions”

But two different types of marketplace can’t be live in a parallel way.

2 Likes

Biggest problem here - Envato do not listen to authors. This market goes to its end. You can clearly see it by looking at first positions of Popular files. Elements banner is unfair thing, if not worse. 5 bucks nightmare, all things repeated several times and there is no reaction. Really sad picture of what is happening here. This is not Emvato we felt in love few yeats ago.

12 Likes

sales dropped significantly since Elements introduction…

3 Likes

No Sales. Thank you Envato.

1 Like

Elements is a part of Envato policy so you should blame them, not parallel market, as you can not separate one for another. This made me went to non-exclusive and spread my stuff across the internet. Pity, this place was my main platform for some time and I would continue to focus on it, but seems like Envato is looking for something else :smiley:

2 Likes