How can I tell if my music has been listened to or not?

Hey there. Possibly a noobish question, but is there any way to tell if anyone (potential customers, people looking through the library for music) has clicked onto my tracks and listened to them?

Thanks!

If you go to one of your items there is an analytics tab:

Would be great if we had some better analytics but that’s the best we’ve got (until you go elite then I think they give you some better data to work with i think).

Thanks @RobertReid, that was easy enough. Wow… that’s a lot of zeroes…

Do you remember the conversation about "naming the tracks? :slight_smile:

I guess these analytics only show when someone accessed the “details” page of an item, not when they listened to it.
I checked all my recent sales: the items had… between 1 and 3 views…
I am surprised… does it mean that if I was able to get more views, I would sell way more?

My ratio sales/views is incredibly high… so I suspect views and “listens” are not the same thing at all!

I have many views (many times more then 80) and low sell :smiley: so … your is better :smiley:

yes, I keep telling myself that I have a good ratio…

Remember that every time you visit the analytics page, you add to that number as well :slight_smile: Unless you use an anti-tracking add on of some sort.

Yes I know. Even If I was not on my page, the views used to be like this. How it is with unique views?

If a person visits your page 10 times during the same session, that’s 10 pageviews and 1 unique pageview. That’s probably an undecided customer :smile:

oh, in this case most of my items really have 1 view… the unique view that led to a sale…

Wow, your view count seems very high. Do you do anything to lead traffic on your item page?

Wow! It doesn’t get better than that!

I public my items on social sites :slight_smile: But the views are nothing if there is no sale. I’m very new here, so not big feelings about that :slight_smile: Every small success make me happy :slight_smile:

Same here: every small success makes me happy!
By the way, I am amazed by the number of comments you have on each track!