Envato Analytics 🤔

Hi there! First of all this question is for the Envato team. Is there are any possibility to find out how the customer found my track inside the audiojungle? I mean his way inside audiojungle starting from keywords in the audiojungle search ending my track. Is there are any expanded analytics of the track or account? How many times did customers listen to my track? :thinking:

Hi. I don’t think there are expanded analytics beyond the Analytics page found in the upper right menu on each Item Details page (related to Page Views and Referrals). Elite authors receive advanced analytics tools but, not being a part of that club, I don’t know what it entails.

1 Like

I asked a couple of elite authors about they analytics and they didn’t see any difference on this page so far… I know about a standart analytics and use it.

I really wish there was more for us in this area. That would separate Audio Jungle from the other RF sites as a feature to Authors and an enabler to help them sell more for the site.

3 Likes

++For better analytics. Something which showed the number of plays a track gets and the average listening duration would be invaluable. If everyone stops listening after 10 seconds that would tell you your track isn’t hitting the mark with buyers. Relatively few plays but long average time for each play would tell you something else. And so on. The page view analytics we get at the moment aren’t that helpful except in very broad terms,

3 Likes

It would be nice to have global analytic number of views.
We have statistic views for each track but a global one/per days, weeks and months would be great :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would also be great to have a simple way of knowing if a track’s preview has been downloaded. That’s a metric I would love to have access to…

6 Likes

+1 Totally agree @waxpoetic :+1:

3 Likes

I know that some sort of analytic information is confidential, but if we would know number downloads of our tracks and time of listening (Not the page view) it would be GREAT!!!
Also will be great to have a possibility to remove other authors from the analytics. Otherwise, we don’t see the true result of our work and don’t understand who is listening to our tracks.

3 Likes

Hi, good post.

I would also appreciate to know when someone buy an item from the main search engine versus categories within it, etc. Or if the file was bought after a client browsed my portfolio, etc. I think we still miss many useful statistics.

2 Likes

There’s so much analytics data that would be helpful. When I’m doing outside marketing, for example, it’s impossible to know what efforts lead to conversions.

Take referrals, for example. I know when a new Envato customer purchases a track from my affiliate link, but I have no data on existing Envato customers who purchase a track as a result of my affiliate link. I’m totally fine not getting the commission, but knowing that they were referred from my like is extremely valuable.

3 Likes