How can I buy a track permanent licence for show themes or so?

If I’m an owner of a business (broadcast, radio show, channel, …, etc), and I want to own a single track to use in all my episodes to represent my theme in intros and breaks between content parts or else, HOW CAN I DO THIS WHEN ALL AUDIO GOODS ARE FOR ONE END PRODUCT?

If not possible here, then where can I find a platform that offers such access?

Choose an author that you like his work and ask him for custom work that perfectly suit your needs.
Me, for example…!!

A ‘series’ is classed as one end product, so you can buy one license and use the track as the intro to every episode. (Up to 50 episodes I think)

@blackstop Cool. Any ideas about the range of prices to expect?

@JonnyMakesJazz

“A YouTube series that releases an episode every week (52 total) would only need to purchase a license once every year. A magazine that releases an edition every other month would need to purchase a license once every year.”

Q2: Does that mean that if my show reaches for example 104 episodes, I have to buy 2 licences that year. But, do I have to buy the licences again next year for the same 104 episodes???

Not for the same episodes, only for new episodes

It’s better to mail me and give more details about your projects. Contact here: blackstop@outlook.com