Hi people! I need your opinion about this rejected track! Please Help!

Thank you so much!

Intro feels a bit empty. Track lacks low end. Too repetitive for the length. Maybe? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!
Maybe too repetitive and strange choice of instruments.
This is only my opinion.
Good luck!

2 Likes

Also, the shaker feels out of synch in some places too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Too simplistic and plasticky sounding, way too repetative too. That main phrase gets annoying after a while.

2 Likes

Listening with consumer headphones, the “bell like” sound has a very annoying ultra high pitch resonance.
Also yes, the main motif is too repetitive, clearly.
And the “fade out” end is a no-no for stock music :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Kinda difficult lead theme as for me.
And too repetitive, + to other comments

• poor sounding
2 Likes

Thanks a lot of for all! I’ll try remake it!

1 Like

maybe adding some a little bit creative melody from 0:27… and I would add a third chord.
good luck!

1 Like

But in general, this track is suitable for commercial use? Only quality is bad?

maybe in other libraries it could be accepted… you should try :smiley:

2 Likes

@MusGasm: I think it has potential. I can easily imagine a sunny day advert or a good vibe scene with such a music background. :sunny: :slight_smile:

The main flaws are written in the comments you received, but it’s not devoid of other qualities. With some more variety, some low end (just a touch) and maybe a bit more natural instruments, you could have chances of being accepted, in my humble opinion. Also, either make it shorter and straight to the point or longer, but with more variety. Good luck!

2 Likes

Tell me please, what makes the sound not plastic? Other tools?

By far the most important thing is the choice of sounds. Sounds that are more organic and more natural simply sound less plasticky and cheap. Then, using EQ, you can get rid of annoying frequencies, mostly in the the high and upper mid range, making your sound less harsh/cheap. Also, distortion is your friend when used wisely. Clever distortion/saturation can add warmth and change the harmonic spectrum making it more pleasant to listen to. Finally, use rooms/reverbs. They, too, change the character of a sound by adding natural depth through reflections. Use these things in the order above: Sound choice -> EQ -> Distortion/Saturation -> Reverb. Most importantly, use your ears. Good luck.

2 Likes

Thank you once again for all your help, you are a very pleasant audience!

1 Like