Help! Why my item has been Rejected

Hello my dear authors, can you give me some feedback about why my track has been rejected? Thank you guys!

2 Likes

Well to me there is no reason for your music to be Hard rejected. I found it really good, it is commercially viable. I am sure it could appeal to some buyers. Maybe it’s due to small artefact or like clipping ? (1m26, 1m35 …) I don’t know but soft rejection would have been sufficient … Clearly it is the reviewer who is wrong. Continue your very good work and do not worry too much about this rejection, it seems that times are getting harder here … :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Osynthw! I will check it out! And thank you for your motivational words! Best regards!

1 Like

I don’t like snare in the first part of the track. he obviously sticks out

3 Likes

Beautiful piece, but the snare did spoil it.

1 Like

Nice tune.

Seems a bit bass heavy to me. Download Span by Voxengo (it’s free) and put it on your master buss.

1 Like

It’s a beautiful track.

However, I agree with the others. Skip the snare in the first section, it sticks out too much. I also don’t care much for the downer (noise sweep) before the second section. It sounds out of place when everything else is acoustic (+electric guitar).

I would probably have used a rim shot or something else that is not as heavy as a snare for the second section. But that’s more of a personal choice I suppose. More energy with a snare.

And lastly, there are some noises that sound like mistakes (hitting guitar body with pick maybe?), like @Osynthw pointed out, at 1:26, 1:35, 1:45 and some other spots. Maybe it’s intentional, but to me it sticks out and becomes distracting.

I would also probably trade the synth line at the very end for another electric guitar.

1 Like

Snare sounds fine to me but the bass is too loud IMO.

1 Like

Thanks Flumen! I will check it all out!

Thank you Aragorn!