Help on rejected track will highly apprecicated..

music

Hey there! This is my second track rejected,
“This submission does not meet our general commercial production (mixing/mastering/sample quality) standard, unfortunately.” Thisi is what I receive from envato and I’m a bit dissapointed.
Any friendly reviews will be higly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Opppps, Now I noticed that in second part there is hard vibrato automation in the solo guitar (My bad)…Could it be the reason for hard rejection?

First of all like your ideas and melody. Remember, all what i’m going to say is just my opinion. That glockenspiel (right?) at 2:10 was so painful, my monitors are bad at representing a high end but that was just too much.

Check it out “youtu(dot)be/1XNPJqQ_4NM”. You can do that with other EQs. Try to do that with some tracks that similar to yours.
Don’t forget you are mixing for people with cheap dynamics. They hear a lot of high freqs and not enough of low and mid, thats why most of the mixes here sounds really weird.

They like a songs with a lot of going on, some background rhythm instruments or loops will help you. Cause it’s sounds a bit empty. I thinks that’s it, maybe someone can say more.

Good luck with it! :wink:

Yes, you’re right.In first place the forgotten excessive modultion automation of a solo guitar in second (loop part) and fo course as you said this glockenspiel is painful.May be my ears were too tired when i mixed it…Thank you for the useful criticism.
Best regards!