HELP!!! Needing a response from a help ticket about annual subscription

I have been waiting with no response so far for a help ticket (#2639744) regarding a purchase of the Envato Elements premium subscription.
On January 30th I started buying the monthly subscription ($33), with the intention of testing it, as I am not a professional designer, but a mere hobbyist. And I don’t even know how the subscription will be useful to me in the first place.
However, in the middle of the process, I returned to check if I had logged in with my account and the option returned to the annual default ($198)
I requested a refund of the annual subscription or the switch to the monthly subscription, with the refund of the difference between the plans, but 4 days have passed and I have no position.
I emphasize that I have not downloaded any items so far, for fear that this will interfere with the request.
So my hands are tied, not being able to use the plan I purchased, not being able to buy the monthly plan without being sure of an answer, anxious not knowing if they will answer or not…
I need help to resolve this quickly. I am very disappointed with Envato’s lack of effort to respond to help tickets.
HELP!!!

Please, wait for a reply from the support. It may take a while to get a respond from the team ( support is slow )

1 Like

I have the same problem…intended to sign up for a monthly subscription as some months I need things, other months I don’t—but just saw I have been charged for the entire year! Now seems very difficult to reach any support person at Envato…their subscription language is very deceptive if you can’t actually subscribe month to month.

There’s an option to choose monthly or annually when you go through the process of subscribing. If you’ve not already contacted them, here’s the link to get in touch with support, hopefully they can transfer you to a monthly version…