HELP!!! Needing a response from a help ticket about annual subscription

I have been waiting with no response so far for a help ticket (#2639744) regarding a purchase of the Envato Elements premium subscription.
On January 30th I started buying the monthly subscription ($33), with the intention of testing it, as I am not a professional designer, but a mere hobbyist. And I don’t even know how the subscription will be useful to me in the first place.
However, in the middle of the process, I returned to check if I had logged in with my account and the option returned to the annual default ($198)
I requested a refund of the annual subscription or the switch to the monthly subscription, with the refund of the difference between the plans, but 4 days have passed and I have no position.
I emphasize that I have not downloaded any items so far, for fear that this will interfere with the request.
So my hands are tied, not being able to use the plan I purchased, not being able to buy the monthly plan without being sure of an answer, anxious not knowing if they will answer or not…
I need help to resolve this quickly. I am very disappointed with Envato’s lack of effort to respond to help tickets.
HELP!!!

Please, wait for a reply from the support. It may take a while to get a respond from the team ( support is slow )

1 Like