Help Me... Why? Resume Template Rejected..

Hello everyone ,

Help me, this time I got reject when I have 100% in my design.

I do no they why they are rejecting my design every time by just saying that my design doesn’t fulfil the quality guideline.

Anybody, please help me if you have the answer to my questions? And How can I get my design’s approval?

Thank you for your valuable time.

Because there are tones of free resume design templates much better then yours.

Hi @djavanesia, not to be critical but to me the design looks a bit outdated, and as was said before me looks a lot like a free template, i.e generic. Try to make your design look unique in order for it to be approved. Also I think you should work on the presentation/showcase of the item. The device mockup for example also looks outdated to me. Thus, I think these are the reasons for the rejection.

hi , pls do not take it personally , ok? but i have a question for u , would u personally buy such an item? as for me the answer is easy to give, this is clearly not … the thing is that u have no extra value here … no really particularly concept, no "wow execution " or graphic design, and basically , to be honest with u, at the stage , the design has very limited commercial potential indeed, so why would the reviewer accept it if he / she would be almost sure that the thing will not sell … , Look, what i mean by this as regard to the commercial potential is that , at the moment, your item has very little graphic design into it and this is quite easy to redo it quickly … by anyone just knowing photoshop tools (no particularly high standard dexterity just a fair knowledge of tools is enough), so people would rather opt for redoing as they would not really save time anyway and save money … rather than buying yto save time, if u know what i mean…
in addition, this is not as if everything that u had done here was strongly executed and perfect , as u have to deal with a decent collection of things to deal with , starting with a major design principle : a weak contrast …there is , in the first place an impact of the readability of item and on the way they are popping out or not … but most importantly again, this comes to flattent and deteriorate the hierarchy of information, in the process …
btw, as we are evoking hierarchy , do u realize that u emphasize more the category than the real data? u emphasize “name” and make a way smaller and less bold version of “mike shinoda” , not mention that this one is being repeated which would give people the feeling of a design not being completely well thought off … with redundant data … (and same goes with all personal datas indeed, not only the name …)
the global style is too flat … i can understand that some people “enjoy minimalistic style” - which is a very big mistake for the future of designers , but this is another story - but your design is basically made of a picture, a collection of logos that do not really look good when put right next to each other and lines with a small icon in the end … as i told u , that would give people the feeling to wander what they are paying for …
u should also have more space between big categories than between big titles and following contents … besides i am not sure that all spacing are all appropriate right now , u should check in particular between the divider under profile and the following text, this doesn’t seem to be the same spacing that iu have between the divider under “work experience” and the following paragraph …