My resume template got hard rejected, please help

Hi guy, its the first time I try to upload a resume template. Can someone tell me what I can improve please. Thanks

1 Like

Hi Tomas, sorry to say just this, but, according to me , u have too very little graphic design at the moment. If we put it all in a nutshell, what u have right now is consisting in lines and texts , all being very simple and this is basically meaning that the commercial potential of your item is quite low, as, most of the people , as they would feel like not saving time, would rather opt for redoing the thing rather than buying it, if u know what i mean. IN addition, even without taking this into account, this is not perfect otherwise. The typo and hierarchy are a still a bit to flat if u ask me. This is lacking variations, font combinations and in the end originality and thus having some elements being more prioritized over some others like what people would expect from a really solid hierarchy of information

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your answer. It helps me a lot :pray:

2 Likes

i feel happy to b able to help u :slight_smile: good work and good luck buddy :slight_smile:

2 Likes