Resume Template Rejected. Any insight is welcome...

hi i am sorry to say just this but your item , as such , is way too raw , if u wish … there is a real lack of graphic design work, finesse, and originality as well … if u take a careful look at what u have right now u mainly see color blocks … this is not what i personally call graphic design …
this also has an impact on how people feel about your work … the way the reviewer sees it > reject it … and the way a potential buyer would see it > not buy it because they would rather redo on their own rather than buying so that they can save money … to have buyers buying u have to make sure that they feel like saving time and prefer buying and if u offer something too simple this is clearly not going to be what happens …

otherwise u have rather big issues about the typo and hierarchy of information … let’s face it , right now , well nothing is popping out at all … all turns out to be rather flat indeed. U should play more with variations to make sure that all is accurately underline according to the real interest that readers would have …

2 Likes

Much appreciated…

1 Like

if u think that i could answer your question well u can choose to check the box "solution " :slight_smile:

Of course

1 Like

thanks buddy :slight_smile: happy if i could help u :slight_smile:

what is hierarchy ?? @n2n44

i answered to u in the other thread