why hard rejected my resume ? please cheek my attached and anyone help me.

Typography needs work but even then, It’s been done a thousand times before and there’s loads of similar things out there for free.

hi I am sorry to tell u just this but the question could be “why accepting this?”. the fact of the matter is that there is not that much graphic design in here in the first place. Then, let’s also face it , the commercial potential is already a bit low because of this , but this gets worse again when u know that a lot of lookalike items can be found for free download in the internet … Look, try to be objective about your work. Once, u have taken out the photo vignette , what do u have left in the main zip file ? block of texts , 2-3 icons that are not extraordinarily creative of unique by the way and “cigarettes” that can be done in a few seconds… for me this looks pretty light all the same to generate a real interest from buyers and the thing is , if an item is judged as having rather low commercial potential in the first place why accepting it? Not to mention that this is a template and a corporate item, in other words, thus u are expected to arrange absolutely everything really properly , that all looks super professional and so on, when indeed, this is not at the moment … all is not aligned well … the global occupation of the space and organization can easily be improved , the contrast of blue texts on the white background is everything but sufficient so that u are on the verge of violating a basic design principle, in other words, there are a great deal of things to do for the item to look really like being “stepping up to the plate”. I think that this is superfluous to remind off the fact that as this is a template u can adapt the bulk of content and so on so that all looks properly arranged and organized so that u do not have any excuse not to do , so to speak …