Hello everyone, give me some notes about my logo

The symbol looks good to me, but you really need to change the font for the text, it’s nearly unreadable.

2 Likes

Your prospect’s firm should have a two-word name, the first of which begins with the letter “M” and the second with the letter “V”. Can you imagine how low commercial potential your logo has in this case?

2 Likes

u are right about the commercial potential indeed and i was about to mention it, though, i do not get it why u said “b” i see no b there …

1 Like

hi, indeed, i like what u have here, i wanna start with saying this but i also i think that there are ways to make your item even better , starting from this great start. Actually, the main problem is that the “m” is not completely readable , we can guess it is , rather easily but we are set of naturally reading a “v” under according to me and if so, of course, the commercial potential of the item becomes pretty low until this is probably not worth accepting the logo in the first place … I would like to emphasize something else. The typo that u use may offer originality and a good deal of harmony with the illustration part but this is not acting up to the matter of efficiency required for a logo, as the name of the company is definitely very hard to read. I assume that u can identify that a potential buyer will be expecting that their name is readable, clearly and easily identified and that people can remember about it in the end. Needless to say that despite the fact that customer may change the font, some may not have the required skills when it comes to font pairing and the result may look disappointing afterwards if they have to do by themselves. Then, apart from branding and readability issues, there is the imbrication. For me the logo can be improved this way by making sure to draw closer both illustration and text parts, at this stage they look a bit disconnected “geographically”. As for me, i am also considering that the illustration part is prevailing a bit too much over the text one due to respective sizes, as well. If u ask me, if u introduce a tagline, this will also help u to have more relief and a more likely well defined hierarchy

1 Like

fixed

ah yeah ok i understand now, i was wandering if the guy had edited his work in between or something lol if if i needed to change glasses LOOOOL

Thanks for these valuable and objective comments.

1 Like

u are welcome, i hope it will be useful for u , u have a positive attitude and i am sure that u will make the most of what u are told to take your game to the next level again, but u carnets assured this is a great base that u have to work with with sideway fixings this should be it :slight_smile:

1 Like