Hard Rejection ?

Hi,
I am a fresher author on Graphicriver. I had uploaded a logo template and the reviewer’s team rejected my template by saying, it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, Please review my template and do provide feedback.
Thanks.

hi this is rather cool but honestly there are several issues to deal with … first of all ion both versions, indeed, there could be a better imbrication between illustration and text parts … in addition, color combinations are not super harmonious to say the least and the black and white version should be using one color only … but for me the main issue is the typo, this is very much in keeping with the illustration part as used fonts do not look rounded enough actually, plus there is a lack of variations , font combinations and touches of originality as well

Thank you so much for your feedback, it’s not about the logo as I understand it, but I understand that I have to make differences in text combinations. I wanted the font to be modern and round with the logo and I was thinking of a bird logo at 45 degrees since the font is at a 90 degree angle. In a flat structure, the logo was more modern.Finally, I wanted the color to appear more colorful, as the font looks very simple in the same color as the logo.

hi for the logo i rather like it, as for me … this is rather original, the only problem that u may have is that this is rather easy to redo , though this is professionally executed from where i sit … i can understand that we also make choice more or less legitimate sometimes with “artistic purposes” in mind, though, this is also important to get to figure out that here there is much of a focus on typo , no matter where u are posting , and that, consequently, expectations are high about it …
the problem with what u are describing as regard to angles is that imbrication is not made easy … and here this is templates that u are selling, not custom logos for customers who may accept or not depending on how much they like, understand or identify what u are doing …
if the font looks too simple this is not due to the color as i tried to show u but rather due to the typo part and the lack of “diverse ingredients” indeed …

1 Like

The bird is huge and that font doesn’t work.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your explanation and information.

1 Like

Thank you for your interest

But before I forget it, while sending this for approval, I stated that the text style could be changed, so it could be edited. Thanks.

u are very welcome if u have enough clues as what to do with your item , pls check the “solution” box :slight_smile:

1 Like

sorry to say just this , but this is not going to help to write such a thing … otherwise, a lot of logos that reviewers reject would be accepted instead … this is good to mention that this is editable but not “efficient” to avoid typo issues

1 Like

thank you very much

1 Like