Hard reject!!!! Please help

Hello,
I have posted a product of mine in themeforest 11 days ago. I thought this item is good enough for themeforest. But i have shocked when they rejected my item. They issued this item designs quality is not good. So guys please give me feedback where need to improve my item. Here is the link of my item Rifa
Thank you

Hi there:

Your html have problem typography, spacing, bad shadows, etc and error wc is https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=http%3A%2F%2Fdeshisaadltd.com%2Frifa%2Frifa1.html and you practice more html for approved sell themeforest regards. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your comment. My hosted template is not html validate. But which file i sent to themeforest… those file is html validate… They give me only design issue… And it will help me if you give me some screenshot where is problem.

There screenshots:

Regards.

1 Like

Thenk you. I am changing this.

1 Like

but you don’t can resubmit if hard rejected but you can make new html you can see other template example in themeforest and you will approved sell tml on themeforest good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can i resubmit this design with some change and good html?

1 Like

No can but create new html yes can submit html

1 Like

If you didn’t get feedback initially and it was hard rejected then to be able to resubmit you will need to make substantial modification (to the point otnis almost an entirely new item).

Small bug fixes won’t be enough

2 Likes

If i add some new section and also add a new version… Like video banner, banner slider version… Then can i resubmit?

Probably not enough - that’s all minor alterations.

Also, it’s a CV template so adding unsuitable features is not going to help.

With all due respect, the fundamentals of your item are such a long way off the standard in just about every aspect that you have very little chance of getting it approved even by adding elements.

1 Like

Also i will i change some design?

Honestly you are wasting your time.

You need to spend time refining basic design skills and take a look over the expected standard for items here in terms of design, code, features, functionality, and most of all attention to detail.

Then start a fresh

2 Likes

Hey @ST-Theme good design need more works on typography good lack !

1 Like

Try to find a good designer or/and create a partnership with someone who has approved PSD/Sketch theme on Themeforest. The template you submitted need a lot of work to do. Just trash it and start a new one. Or try to submit PSD item first. After you get it approved you can go on with HTML or CMS template. Good luck.

1 Like