"Hard reject" for the first track

Hello everyone!

Yesterday got my first track reviewed. Can you explain me the reject description?

"Unfortunately, this submission doesn’t meet AudioJungle’s commercial quality guidelines overall, and can’t be accepted.

Audio must be fully composed, arranged, mixed and/or mastered to a commercial standard, and have reasonable potential utility to our commercial buyers, for their varied projects. Ideal audio submissions should demonstrate the ability to support multiple visual works in general. A higher degree of general commercial viability would therefore be required.

Please consider viewing our Top Sellers page to get a good sense of the commercial quality of popular files: http://audiojungle.net/page/top_sellers

If you wish to resubmit more content, please review the engineering and composition and make improvements to a commercial standard before attempting to upload again.

Thank you for taking the time to submit content to AudioJungle."

I don’t understand the reason: is it about the mixing quality, or the music is bad too?

Here is the link to soundcloud for the track https://soundcloud.com/j34dt4j5gunv/relaxing-piano/s-Bn3u7 .
Thank you in advance.

Piano and instruments are very flat in your track!)
Try to change velocity!
And it’s not audiojungle format, it my opinion :slight_smile:

Thanks for advice!

Remember all what i’m going to say is just my opinion. There is huge amount of job need to be done. We can just point one or few things but can’t have all course how to create. Research and learn that’s the only thing i can suggest. Improve your everything, tutorials, some free youtube videos, manuals, will help ya. I’ll just point some directions. You have nice song/melody, but it’s lack of production. You need more effects, take care of some muddy overtones, mix balancing, make your mix louder without clipping, mastering could be done a bit better, also you need more background instruments/loops cause for me it sound a bit empty, they like busy mix. Anyway, i think it sound like a trip-hop or something like that, check trip-hop on AJ, it will give you everything you need as a reference tracks. Analyze their freqs, loudness, composition, production. Check it out “youtu(dot)be/1XNPJqQ_4NM”. You can do that with other EQs.
Try to think and make stuff that you think gonna sell not become accepted. Cheers! :wink: