First uploaded track rejected, need helps and suggestions, thanks

music

Hi guys, my first uploaded music was rejected and the message is:

"unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.
This submission does not meet our commercial production (samples/recording/mixing/mastering) standard, and our commercial composition/arrangement standard, unfortunately. "

The music is here:
https://soundcloud.com/user-327650208/he-will-rise

Please help me with the possible rejecting reasons, any suggestions, advices and criticisms are welcome, many thanks!

Impressive track sir! Did you put it in glitch/cinematic category? The mixing to me sounds stellar :sunglasses:

Hey @Timidlion

I took a listen and in my opinion the biggest problem with this track is that is not very commercial sounding. I could definitely see this kind of thing in a video game so its not that the track is bad but I don’t think in a grand scale that its most appropriate for Audiojungle sales. Just my two cents but great track anyway! :slight_smile:

Thanks man, really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Without considering the audio jungle standard, do you have any suggestions (maybe on arranging, mixing, etc )to improve this track itself? Cheers:slight_smile: @AaronWildeMusic

Thanks man~ I don’t think I did that. This is my first time uploading a track. Will that help the chance of getting accepted?

I agree with @AaronWildeMusic, maybe the track is not very commercial. Also, for me there is too much low frequencies, lack of mid and maybe you can try to pan some instruments. I hope this was helpful to you.

Regards

Many thanks for your suggestion man: )

Any more suggestions guys?:slight_smile:

Personally, I like your music.Why rejected I don’t know.Do you have only the first track, don’t despair.

@Gayaz-Mentally
Thanks! Guess I just need to pay more attention to the AJ standard of commercial music.

Thanks everyone!