Yesterday our fifth attempt to publish on Themeforest gained Hard Reject. We made product corrections after each rejection, for example:
- Convert all images to placeholders
- Fixed a lot of small and big bugs
- We put beautifully decorated and well-structured SCSS files
- Made documentation
- Made radically redesigned menu
- Fixed colors and fonts
- Added loader
- We rewrote JS code to make it work better and faster
- Our HTML is valid
Also we decided to publish on other (even not so popular) marketplaces and did not have big issues with it. For example you can find Best Dessert on Mojo Themes, Bootstrapbay and Themesnap.
What is the purpose of this topic? We want very much to publish on Themeforest and need your help. We would like to receive constructive criticism, rather than the standard «Your design does not meet the minimum requirements.»
You can see our product here: http://html.yenisite.ru/best-dessert-eng
We wait for your response, friends
Sincerely yours, Romza team.