Greetings my friends, my design was rejected. I don't know where the defect is, although there are d

hi I rather like this. but , honestly I think that there are different things to improve all the same. First of all, there is very little impact given to what u have created here … this mainly comes from the lack of contrast between your design and the background , so that a major part of the logo - the illustration part - is not valued enough and definitely not springing out enough … apart from this , the imbrication could be improved as there is a sort of dissociating gap between the illustration and the text part. Also, the typo is clean but keeps rather basic to say the very least and I assume that bringing some originality, some variations and some font combinations would help to generate relief. I am always wandering also what is the point of the changing color in the name as this looks like there are two different parts , when this is only one and out of doing this u make a part prevail over the other one, which looks not really coherent if u ask me …

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification

1 Like

u are welcome :slight_smile: if u have enough clues as regard to what to do, u can check the solution box :slight_smile: good work and good luck for the next submission :slight_smile:

1 Like