Give me your review about this item graphicriver has Rejected my item.

2 Likes

What did they rejected it for

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “R Letter Racing Logo” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

hi here is my feeling about what u’ve got here. First of all , there does not seem to have any golden ratio here. This may not be indispensable but I tend to believe that it would help. Then, the global style is not the most modern one indeed. The fact of the matter is that most of modern logos are being using the pathfinder a lot and mostly consist in shapes substracted from other shapes. I would like to also add that , in my view, the combination of a very squared “r base” and the curves in the middle is not making the logo look particularly harmonious in terms of style. Not to mention, that the logo is maybe a bit too detailed for a logo template (unlike a custom logo where the target is that your customer likes it, period), especially insofar as they are considering the logo in small size here and that u are supposed to provide people with a one color version that may end up looking super flat. Besides, the problem related to "style harmony " that I referred to is also a bit emphasized by the difference between the curve with some effect and the rest of the illustration which is really flat comparatively, indeed. For me, the concept is rather unclear to tell u how I feel, hard to understand what all parts stand for , so to speak, especially when u put them two on two together … ok , checkers for the flag, but what about the base of the R if so, and what about the curve? and do they make sense being organized this way? I would also recommend that u try not to use colors that are clearly not “selling your work” in the previews, this is rather counterproductive than any other thing. Pls keep in mind that the preview turns out to be the interface between your work and u on one side and the reviewers and potential buyers on the other side and that anything that u put out there has to try to make your work look as outstanding as it maybe, so that this is pushing reviewers to accept the file and buyers to buy it … Look, for instance the green color version , not only makes very little sense but honestly this is not aesthetic and definitely not contrasting and popping out so that this draws the attention of people to the quality of the item… still about the preview files, I would recommend that u try to use mockups so that people could identify what their possible logo would be looking like in application. It would greatly help to make your logo “presentation” look more lively and attractive

1 Like