Give me feedback about my logo

The fonts is one thing but the actually graphic of the house needs to have been created from scratch and each individual line and square etc should be independently editable.

What are those lines that @romlam mentioned? That would suggest that the graphic part is just an image/vector/icon that was put there rather than built up or created specifically for the design

1 Like

Good, show me how to solve problems exactly as @romlam did

1 Like

I made a little tweaking. Look at the logo. What are you saying now?

2 Likes

:point_up:

2 Likes

Looking good. However, you can edit it as said in comments above.

1 Like

wow just wow amazing logo.

1 Like

@amiral-izzi
You have a history of using premade elements in your logo submissions. Can you confirm that this is all 100% original with no premade elements? Is it all made as a vector with the files provided as .ai, .eps, or .pdf?

The only version I’m seeing looks better than whatever it looked like before and the errors seem to be fixed. The only thing I’d do is to change the font of the subtitle to something sans-serif to differentiate from the main title.

If it is all original and vector, then I’d say give it a try.

2 Likes

hi for me there are small execution issues but the thing looks rather good , however , i tend to believe that u ruin a bit your item out of making kind of strange and dull color combinations … u should think about complementary colors, color shades and even maybe theme color indexes so that u select the proper colors, since, at the moment, your logo looks good mainly in one color version. Another concern maybe about having too many details for the marketplace style indeed

3 Likes

I think - not.

If today year 2012 - yes.

but in 2020 - no.

But maybe you can do it more unique and balanced and maybe it will be approved.

Good luck. :wink:

4 Likes

In the 3D graphic (the first one) is good. I like it!

1 Like

Thank you dear I have the logo for the site to wait for the reply if the notes are not accomplished, you will send you the logo file that you see if the files are saved correctly as the site requests and if they are not arranged, please do you have been arranged through you please do not know that I do not have any famousity and do not know how to prepare files and requirements exactly for the site

1 Like

Thank you for your golden notes. You are tired of me

1 Like

Tired of you? Not at all. I sincerely hope you succeed, I enjoy providing feedback to you and many others. Sometimes I don’t say much on a topic because others have already said plenty, and I don’t always feel like I have something more to contribute.

2 Likes

Thank you. Can I send the logo file to you? I would like you to tell me if you are on the right track. Umm I have a shortage of files and an error

1 Like

hi buddy no need, there are never issues being related to technical reasons only bringing hard rejections to the table … just post here if u need me to comment it , this is ok already :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Please can you send me the message that the site sends me when accepting the logo I would like to see how it’s apart

1 Like

sorry i do not understand what u ask for … what do u mean?

2 Likes

I mean, when the logo is accepted on the site, do they send you an e-mail that the logo has been accepted? I would like to see what the message looks like. Send me that message. Don’t you have a logo that was accepted on the site and a message was sent to you? I would like to see that message

1 Like

I don’t understand why you need this message. If you get approval or rejection, it will be clearly written about it. Anyway, here is a screenshot:

3 Likes