Give me feedback about my logo

Thank you

1 Like

My logo has been rejected, what is the reason

1 Like

lol yeah but if this is rejected they mean it and if this is accepted they write it too lol

1 Like

My home trading logo has been rejected. Can I send files for you to edit the logo and tell me why it was rejected?

1 Like

I would like you to amend the files and then send them to me to see how the logo files were modified in order for the future to arrange the files like your modification. Thank you :pensive:

1 Like

You are asking someone else to do the work for you, which isnā€™t right.

If you have no experience in designing logos before trying to upload them here, then you shouldnā€™t be trying to upload them here.

5 Likes

No, sorry, this is not my intention. I would like to see the EPS and Ai files and edit and view them. Maybe the problem is with the logo file itself. I would like to tell me if there is a file error because of it. My logo has been rejected. I have a long experience in the design and I do not need to modify the logo on behalf of Just about me I wanted to look at my logo and give me notes

1 Like

Hard rejections are never about an issue with the files, itā€™s always because of the design itself.

Look around at the logos that are currently on GraphicRiver, figure out what they have in common, what makes them work, and get some ideas for different styles you can work with. You should also research the purposes of a logo and why itā€™s important to use one, learn how shapes and colours can convey feeling and meaning, learn about colour and design theory.

A good way to practice is to find a business/company and make a logo for them, just for practice though, not one that will actually be used. It can be a famous logo from a popular company, or even a small local business. Research that business and learn about them and their customers, then use that knowledge to make a logo.

4 Likes

u are right mate this is what i told him already but he looks like to fail to identify this or not trust fully (hard to tell) so i am happy that u confirm what i was saying :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They sent me this message, is it strongly rejected?

1 Like

Thank you, I will do my best to solve my problems as a designer. Donā€™t worry, I never give up

1 Like

I really understand your words and work on your words and you have a lot of experience in design, so I ask you a lot to benefit from you with the most amount of information. Thank you. I am glad that I speak with you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

u are welcome keep doing your best , u have to identify just this, we all face hard rejections in this time where standards are high and the market saturated , so keep on trying to improve and doing your best , better times will come as u keep on following advice an work hard :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @n2n44
I have made a few tweaks. Look at the logo. What do you say now

1 Like

Donā€™t spend any more time on this logo. It has already been submitted and rejected, so you cannot submit it again, so any time spent on it is wasted.

Take what each person here has told you and keep it in mind when working on your next project.

However, for feedback on what you did. Iā€™m not a fan of using the same font for the title and subtitle, I think there should be some differentiation between the two while keeping harmony. For example, using a serif font for the title, and sans-serif for the subtitle.

I also donā€™t think you need you need that many lines for the top of the tower, it complicates it a bit too much. A good practice is once youā€™ve made a logo, start taking away details to the point where thereā€™s barely anything left, but the idea is still clearly communicated, then find a good medium between the two.

3 Likes

hi where is it? i cannot see it ā€¦

as regard to the number of things that could be modified , i do not manage to identify why he would be if he fixes really well, after all , people here are expecting for significant changed enough according to the formulation ā€¦