FTP uploading problem

Hi! Need some help with uploading to videohive. My archive weighs 540 mb. The standard uploader keeps crashing with an error. So I need help with ftp.
I have tried many clients and always have some connection problems. I do everything strictly according to the envato instructions, but the file cannot be uploaded. To avoid unnecessary questions, I use the explicit FTP over TLS encryption type. What are the common FTP upload problems?

please read carefully troubleshooting guide (if you haven’t already) and work through that to see if it helps.

Thanks. Passed strictly according to the instructions, all settings are made correctly, but I get this

Command: AUTH TLS
Error: Connection terminated after 20 seconds of inactivity
Error: Unable to connect to server

I’m using FileZilla. Any ideas?

make sure you are using latest version FileZilla.

Protocol: FTP - File Transfer Protocol
Host: ftp.marketplace.envato.com
Encryption: Use explicit FTP over TLS if available
Logon Type: Ask for password
User: <your Envato username here> (this is case-sensitive)
Password: <you will be prompted for the API key>

For Stock Footage and Motion Graphics files use Host: ftp.author.envato.com

Also make sure:

1. You’ve generated a new API key here: https://build.envato.com/create-token/
  2. It has permissions to:
  1. When you log in you’re using the new API key as your password, and the username is set case sensitive

Yes, thanks again, that exectly what i did, and still i got this error. I use latest version of FileZilla, i ganereted a new api, and all others settings is right. That is why i so disappointed, it seems like there is nothing i can do to upload my works(((

Then there is a possibility your internet service provider (ISP) block FTP over TLS. You can check with another isp to be sure.

1 Like

I read about it somewhere, maby thats the problem, but i cant change internet provider…

I didn’t mean to change. just to check use another isp as like friends & family member use another isp. otherwise ask your isp provider about this ftp block.

1 Like

You were right. I just used my mobile phone internet and ftp is working. File is uplouding right now. Thanks man, big help.

1 Like