Flyer design

Hi, I am new here. I need help. Actually want to know what kind of correction need in this flyer template. Please help me anybody!

Most likely everything, brother. It lacks content when it comes to being a premium item. Try looking for other well-selling flyers available in this market. Follow how they are handling typography, alignment, hierarchy, spacing, and layouts.

1 Like

With respect the typography is awful, positioning and hierarchy are non existent

If you take out the stock elements you cannot share like the Santa and the background then there’s nothing left

1 Like

hi I really believe that u have to learn the basics. Sorry to say just this, but at this stage, basically nothing is done properly, starting with the disposition of elements. Have u ever heard about z lay out? this is determining where to place things so that they are placed meaningfully as regard to the reading process. It also identifies impact zones where the most important information and and elements should be positioned. The direct impact of this random positioning that u have this far is that there is either a misbalance being generated, as well as u are messing with a basic design principle, ie: alignment. Moreover the date is lacking contrast and is not popping out much. The title is just having no impact and looks really not good if u ask me … The general style is also quite simple and depending mainly on elements that are not supposed to be included anyways, like santa and the logo. The background is too simple and requires more work to bring some additional value to your work. Santa looks pasted there rather than composed with the rest, besides, same goes with almost elements , they should looking more included in the design than they are now. Look , u have blue night behind and elements do not have any blue hue , which is making the composition look strange in the end … the flagging is absolutely impossible to understand and all texts are flagged differently, which is increasing the “random effect”.I would also recommend that u change “enjoy with friends” with a more traditional font so that u underline hierarchy and make this part more readable in the process, too

1 Like

I am very new. So I want to learned all the things. Thank you very much for your advice. Will you send me some basic rules and proper guidelines for flyer design?? It will help me a lot!

hi if u want to learn start with the basics, search “basic design principles”, u will learn a lot and improve gamely if u arrange things properly and accordingly … otherwise, just check the YouTube channels of Nemanja Sekulic and Piximperfect to learn a lot of techniques to take your game to the next level

1 Like

More better quality for the first look.