Flow Flow Social Streams has bugs and the Author will not support the product.

I have to say that I have never had worse support on anything in my 50 years on this earth. I purchased this plugin with support. They offer a “hosted streams” service within the plugin settings, which I also purchased on a trial, and it totally jacked up the plugin. It throws errors and I cannot force delete the plugin to start over. I emailed the author TWO MONTHS AGO. I just got a response, and I replied with all the details, and have waited hours and hours with no reply.They wanted me to send them the receipt for the “hosted streams” to even provide support. I cancelled that garbage two months ago when it broke the plugin. Now, they won’t even honor their paid support. I have to say that if anyone is thinking about buying this plugin, BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. Andy by all means, whatever you do, DO NOT purchase their hosted stream service.

Envato really needs to take a look at this Author and should refund anyone who has paid for this “support.” Paid Support is a total con, and this subscription service they sell within the plugin is full of BUGS. I’m a 10 year member here and I am so disappointed in this service.

Hi, You can go to ask item support section. Then author support team help you.

Thank You