Finally - Adrev or not Adrev?

Not all customers ready to have ANY problems with proving ANY claims. This is personal decision to participate or not in ContentID. May be when my sales will be closer to mighty 5000-10000 i will consider AdRev seriously. Not now. Some real example - one of my customers, who make video for Brietling (elite Swiss watches manufacturer) was shocked when all corporate videos, uploaded on Youtube was banned by AdRev. Who cares in this situation about license, 24-96 hours, etc? Imagine my conversation with this poor guy, who risked his reputation and client reputation? No way i wish such situation again. After that case, all my tracks was removed from AdRev. Well, as for now, situation with latest changes became a bit clearer, and i will think 1000 times before uploading anything on Adrev again.
P.S. There is huge amount of customers who do not want to have any additional steps and waiting time. They will simply go elsewhere to markets, where Adrev prohibited.

AlumoAudio said
LumenMedia said

Not exactly. I have some really serious problems with my clients about Adrev. At least now i decided NOT to submit any track to Adrev. Whole system in premature state.

What kind of problems Leon?

It still baffles me when I hear about things like this - yet I don’t seem to have had any problems over the past 3 years, despite many tens of thousands of customers using my music on YouTube.