Feedback Needed.

Hey everyone,

I would really appreciate if someone can help me out with this track, this track got rejected. I am now feeling that the muted guitars sounds too programmed, I would love to hear some feedback over this track.

Thanks! Here’s the link:

There are a few things that might be rejection reasons.First of all the piano chord progression is mundane and repetitive.Some inversion at the 3rd chord in the progression should help.The acoustic guitar lead theme is nice but it stays out way too much.Corporate dedicated music tracks are supposed to be background for presentations. Nothing must drow attention too much.Overall the sound could be improved by taming the upper mids and a bit of consistency in the lows.The mute guitar is , indeed, quite mechanical .( that can be fixed in the midi editor) . But the most important thing is that the market is overwhelmed with corporate tracks. So that could be another legitimate rejection reason.

Hope that helps.Good luck.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the feedback. I will surely look into the things you have mentioned here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

Yep, the piano chords stick out the most, both in terms of voicing and rhythm. You might consider layering a motion pad under the piano to help with that as well, but you will definitely want to change the chord voicings.

Good luck!

-Nathan

1 Like

Hey!
Thanks very much for your feedback, really appreciate it!