feedback for my rejected item

Hello everyone! Just have got my item rejected. “This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle”.
I know you guys who are “members of the club” are smarter then me. :slight_smile: Does anyone have a clue what is wrong with this composition? I will appreciate any help.

best regards
Andrew

The volume of every instrument fails.
No dynamics.
Bridge is weird and abrupt.
Bad sound of libraries.
The melody doesnt fit for me.

But maybe i´m wrong, i´m with earphones in the street.

2 Likes

Not very suitable for “Aj”. Harmony, synthesis, mixing. Remembering yourself, you are about 1 - 1.5 years doing music, am I right?

1 Like

Hi Andrew,

I like it, but it does have the cheese factor. I like the start, it has a retro feeling reminiscent of the old '80s Konami video games which music I love, but after that, parts of the mix sound dated, like the claps and the snare build-ups and the way the kick drum and bass notes alternate. I think the drum samples and bass synth that you are using are not helping.
The breakdown part suffers because the acoustic guitar doesn’t fit in the mix and then all of a sudden, it ends and it’s back to 1998 trance drum/bass interaction again.
Good synthesizers can be pretty expensive if you’re just starting out, but there are some great software alternatives out there to give you a more professional sound to your tracks. One I can recommend to you is Sylenth1 by Lennar Digital. It is just an awesome sounding synth that’s cheaper than some Casios.

Hope some of that was a help to you.

Thanx a lot!

Thank you for your opinion!

Thank you! very helpful.